The A P S college of Engineering was started in the year 1997 under the aegis of A P S EducationalTrust, N R Colony, Bangalore which has rendered 86 years of yeoman service in the field of education and has earnedsignificant name and fame in the state. The quality of education is assured at A P S College of Engineering as per the wishes of the founder.
The staff team is headed by dynamic Principal Dr. A G Nataraj, with long standing Experience. All HODs are rich in research and academic activities with motivated staff. Our College has the unique distinction of having the cream of teaching faculty who are dedicated & highly duty bound. The staffs are well placed, with regular scales with all associated allowances. An average teaching experience of ten years with more than 75 % of them are registered for Ph.D. The college has five research centers recognized by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi, Karnataka.APSCE has over more than 6000 alumni network spread across the globe at different positions. Regular Alumni meets are conducted to connect them with the campus.View More
B. E. Courses offered:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
The library at APSCE is an index of technical excellence. It has 45, 872 volumes of books catering to all the needs of students. Digital library which has access to reputed national and international Journals.
The campus has both Boys and Girls hostel facilities with choices of single or double sharing rooms with ideal study atmosphere. Apart from academics the college gives thrust on sports and literary activities to nurture talents. The students are also drawn into societal concerns through Blood donation camps and visit to rural area under the NSS camps. Class-I cricket stadium is under construction and will be ready shortly.
MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS OF COLLEGE
- APSCE is stepping towards celebrating Silver Jubilee in the year 2022 and to complete the Accreditation process from NAAC. Received jury award for cultural and sports facilities.
- Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU) has been made with around twenty (20) companies to collaboratively work towards Research, Training & Placement Activities in the Campus. Bosch Skill Lab, Infosys Springboard, IBM – CSR, M/S ICT Academy, ELEATION, Capgemini, ADDERE Creations, IFERP, Edify path, Raspberry –Pi, iPrimed, Million Minds, ATS Learning Solutions, Xcelarotor, EXL – Edubridge, Internshala, and many others. We are conducting many programs such as Internship, training under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) through reputed Companies. The average placements are more than 90% with consistency.